Thursday, November 10, 2005

December Kits

I'm so excited! I've just placed my order for the majority of the ingredients for the Creative Kits for December. I love getting the boxes delivered and then sitting down and putting the kits together. December's will be no exception, the papers are a little bit odd, some papers are old but you don't see them very often, some papers are brand new. Okay that's enough teasing for now, lol.

I've also just arrived back from the Post Office where I posted an enormous pile of parcels today. So for those early birds with subscriptions - watch your postie - your November Creative Kits are on their way!

I also have a lot of ideas running around my head for what I should make with my kits, and I must get onto that so I have photos to upload into the gallery for Monday!

So on that note, I must run....

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well hello! What a surprise to see you blogging !!! I must admit I have become weak myself and considering a Photography Blog to keep track of my photography ramblings and the photos I take with my sexy new camera so you might see me blogging before not too long to! I even signed up for one, just haven't got around to doing it.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Well, hello there. Noticed your siggy line in SBTop50 and thought I'd have a gander. Woohoo!!! Looks good.

It was great to meet you at Paper Arts Festival.

Marie xo

4:32 PM  
Blogger Shazz said...

Hi Philippa....I heard about your Lime Tart site from the fabulous Marie Noske and often pop in to take a drool......now I will be spying on your life through your blog.....ROTFL

~shazz~

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits