Sunday, November 13, 2005

A great weekend!

Our lives have been so busy lately that we haven't found time for ourselves. So this weekend, we made sure we were busy but with lots of fun stuff! So Friday night we took the kids out to dinner at the local soccer club and the meals were fantastic! I had veal medallions with prawns and they were so fresh. The three kids were so well behaved (until we got home, lol).

Saturday, we slept in, had a late breakfast, then grocery shopped, did some weeding of our poor overgrown garden, then went to Cockington Green for an hour or so before grabbing some videos and heading home.

I even got to create last night! My first time in well over a week! I made a couple of things for the Lime Tart gallery which will go up tomorrow. I also made a thank you card for a friend, that will go in the Stamping Top50 gallery when I scan it.

Now I must head off as I'm going Christmas shopping! How quickly is that approaching?!

Oh and I have comments, lol, thanks to Michelle, Marie & Shazz

Marie, it was so great to finally meet you last weekend :) Shame we couldn't sit down and have a coffee and full on chat.

Okay must run or I will be late....

1 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

Don't you just LOVE Cockington Green Philippa. We lived in Canberra in the late 80's and it was our favourite place to take DS1 who had a real things for trains back then.
Sounds like you had a PERFECT weekend to me

~shazz~

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits