Monday, November 14, 2005

Oops - the stick

I've just been reminded that I have to reveal what the stick is on this card.

When I went to the Papercrafts Festival, friends and I were buying coffee. One friend and I were looking at the coffee stirrers and both at the same time said they would be great embellishments. Well that friend shall remain nameless, as she grabbed a handful to give me on the bus on the return trip home, and voila! Here is my first attempt at using one of the coffee stirrers. I painted another one with H2O's last night, not sure what I will do with it....

1 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

AHHHHHHHHH
A coffee stirrer.
Well you have used it to great effect on your card Philippa.
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity

~shazz~

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits