Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Aussie Legends ATCs

Here are all the ATCs from the swap that I held recently.




I did the Vegemite song. We also had the Picnic at Hanging Rock, Peter Brock, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Ned Kelly, thongs, Akubra, farmers, lamingtons and our little Aussie ring-in from Holland did the Flying Dutchman. The Lamington ATC even used real coconut! Thanks everyone.

Now Monique, if you are reading, I hang my head in shame as yours are still sitting on my desk :( Sorry, sorry, sorry. I promise they will go out this week. They got covered in new stamps - ooops!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool atcs....enjoyable site!
love.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Sue McGettigan said...

These are so perfect - love all the legends and everyone's interpretation of them, so fun!
(I'm humming the Vegemite song now :)

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol,I was wondering where mine went ;)) No worries,I am a very patient girl lol!
hugs,Monique

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits