Sunday, September 23, 2007

In threes....

I hope that old saying of 'it happens in threes' is true because I have had three pretty stressful things happen since Friday afternoon! The third and final one is poor old Lime Tart, looks like it has hit the terrible twos and has chucked a major whammy on me. So if you are reading this because you tried to get to the Zest Blog, it's because we've lost a lot of Lime Tart in what seems to be a server disaster. Unfortunately I won't know more until Monday morning as technical support is not being overly supportive this weekend, lol.

Be patient with us until we get reorganised. You can check back here for updates.

On a similar note, we did have some major fun organised for Lime Tart's 2nd birthday in October which may be slightly delayed due to working overtime on fixing the site.

But I do know of some huge fun being organised for October 6th for World Cardmaking Day! Plus the prizes that are going to be available for this one are amazing! I just wish I was eligible for first prize but I'm not :( If you've signed up for the justjohanna newsletter, then you will have an inkling of what I'm talking about. Now for that horrible phrase that I don't like seeing on blogs - stay tuned ;) I'm off for a vodka, oh poop it's too early ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I do hope that it can all be fixed quickly, Philippa. How very annoying for you.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits