Saturday, September 01, 2007

Aussie icons, myths and legends.

An update on the ATC swap that I'm hosting.

This swap is looking great :) We even have lamingtons! I've also seen some sneaks of other sets in the making :)

Players:
Me
Margaret
Sarah - received
Monique
Pam - received
Kaeren - received
Keilly - received
Kerri C - received
Judy - received
Gabbie
Mary - received

Swap 9 for 9 ATCs only, get one of your own back.
Due date 21 September.
You can interprete the theme as you like.
Send to me with a return self addressed, stamped envelope. In the
case of OS girls, we'll work something out, just email me if you would like to join :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Hi Philippa
I've finished mine too and will drop them over.
Jo :)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get mine in the mail this week ;) Loved the photo of your little girl after her first visit by the toothfairie :)
hugs,Monique

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing mine today!:-)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits