Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just stuff

I didn't realise it was over a week since I had blogged! I can't even remember what I've been doing! Lots of cardmaking, I know that much. I've had about three sets of cards accepted for publishing in the past two weeks, so I'm pretty excited about that!

I'm doing a demo on gel medium transfers next weekend so I've been practicing, and making samples for that.

We've been baking quite a bit and the kids have even been helping out with making dinner. Billy helped turn the sausages in the pan the other night! I'm such an over protective mother :(

Oh but great news is that he is going to the Gungahlin Athletics Carnival next week! Pretty cool news considering he had two months off sport due to chipped bones in his ankle! Plus he got a credit in the recent spelling competition! My little all rounder. Oh and he's also on book 3 of Harry Potter and speedreading it too! He only started on Saturday and will be finished by this Saturday, I should think.

I went to the Canberra Craft Fair last week, and got to meet Carole. It was so nice to meet her in person and have a chat, I just wish I'd grabbed your mobile Carole! I would have liked to have caught up again over the weekend. I lashed out and bought myself a pack of Lyra Watercolour crayons. Very nice! Plus a roll of masking tape (special masking tape, lol), embossing powder and that was it!

The girls have started playing basketball again and are doing really, really well. I get surprised when they get a basket, lol.

The Lime Tart gallery is up and looks just amazing! I also heard it on good authority that there could be a new designer call happening soon, aimed specifically at stampers. So if you are interested.... keep your eyes/ears out.

On that note, here's my latest ATC using my watercolour crayons and justjohanna stamps :)


Now I best be off to make some cookies before the kidlets get home.... Does anyone else miss their kids while they are at school, but five minutes after they walk in the door you wish they were back at school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits