Monday, July 23, 2007

...and again.

I did another layout on Saturday night. This is about Peggy's obsession with pink. I scratched out the background from the photo with a paper piercer. It would have been nicer done in photoshop, but I'm a photoshop wannabe. I also tried to used up scraps and bits of old stash for the this layout.



We got the new Harry Potter book on Saturday morning. Billy went to a fancy dress thing and got a copy of the book included. I only got to read about 12 chapters on Saturday and then finished it off on Sunday, so I owe the kids some quality time when they get home today, lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle G said...

Love how you did the photo here Philippa!!! Cute LO!!!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an adorable page Philippa! Love it!
Melissa

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits