Friday, June 22, 2007

Getting there....

Well after the hectic and sometimes traumatic week that I had last week, I think I am finally catching up.

It was a bad case of "what could go wrong, will go wrong" last week, but we got through it with a little bit of sanity still intact.

We spent most of last Thursday at the doctor's and hospital for xrays on Billy's ankle. He has sprained his ankle four times since Easter. Twice in two weeks, with me being called to the school to pick him up. So now we find out he has bone fragments at the base of his ankle (or wherever) and he must have rest for three weeks. Well try telling that to an eight year old boy! But we are trying. He's very disappointed in missing out on soccer each week too :(

Peggy had a hearing test on Friday due to needing retesting after her kindergarten screening. But all is good, they seem to think she may have had an ear infection.

Saturday was basketball for the girls and then setting up for the fundraiser. OMGosh we were busy! But on Sunday, I think it went off really well. It was a lot smaller than last year but we still made about $1100 for the school and that's always a bonus! I had promised a mystery class to everyone who attended and of course left it til the very last minute when a friend, Ethel, came to my rescue. A while ago, Ethel was kind enough to share her exploding box instructions at 2peas. So after a quick email, I was able to use her instructions to teach a class. Everyone loved it, so huge thanks to Ethel! I'll show pics of my box later :)

Oh and throw into the mix a 7th birthday party held after school on Wednesday for Mary and her friends. She invited three friends around for cake and munchies, plus they all decorated a papier mache piggy bank. It was a lot of fun, and her friends were really nice little girls :)

So then on to this week and catching up with all the work I had put on the backburner...

So all Gothic ATCs have been returned. What an awesome swap! The scans obviously do not do the layers and textures justice. Mine is the purple one in the bottom left and the background is actually see through.

Stay tuned for another one soon :)






justjohanna stamps have arrived at Lime Tart and I had fun playing with a few last night. I was hoping to do some Christmas cards for one of the mags but it seems I am too late for the Christmas call, lol.



So on that note, the house is clean, I'm going to put a jumper on and stamp!

Okay excuse the wacky formatting but blogger isn't playing nice today!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATCs look great! cant wait for them to get here;) Congrats on your little girl! 7 is big! Hope your sons ankle heals soon! No fun without soccer ;)
hugs,Monique

7:56 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

very cute card and the ATCs are great too.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a week after the event... but I had a great day at the fundraiser and I came home and finished my exploding box - I think it looks great LOL.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits