Saturday, May 19, 2007

New ATCs

I had fun last night making ATCs for some swaps. This first one is for a one on one swap. Background is using my new justjohanna stamp ;) The lace is leftover from the torso that I made and was dyed with coffee. Butterfly was printed onto acetate and when not squished on the scanner, it's wings sit up like a real butterfly.




The second one uses Big Al by justjohanna. I used the credit card technique for the background. Quote was printed on acetate and sewn on. Chipboard is brand spanking new small Botanicas by Buzz & Bloom (but with the flower heads cut off, lol), then a few little beads thrown in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

These are great ATC's!! Of course, I am a little biased..... :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kirst said...

These are awesome! I'm sure that your swap partners will love them.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow philippa, these are beautiful, l love the first one especially :-)

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh both so darn sweet--loving the owl Philippa!
Melissa

4:32 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hi Philippa... GORGEOUS ATC's...
both are so unique.. I love the little owl very clever.

just dropped in to tell you, you won one of my ATC's in my draw :O)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits