Sunday, May 06, 2007

I've been tagged

Finally, here is my tag response for Manon, Mel, Sarah & Dawn:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Well here goes:
1. I freak out in crowded situations, I need personal space and quiet, thank goodness for human contact through the internet, lol.
2. I thrive under pressure and deadlines, although I will complain about it, I do love it.
3. I miscarried our first baby at 13 weeks.
4. I only bake, I can't cook every day food.
5. I grew up in Tasmania and left home at 18 to join the Navy.
6. I have screws and staples in my left knee from a full reconstruction due to playing a social game of volleyball.
7. I love flowers, particularly daffodils, oh and it's my birthday this month, rofl ;)

I also found this on Dawn's blog for a bit of fun.

You Belong in 1987

Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerilou said...

I freak out in crowds, work well under pressure, and adore daffodils, too!! Unfortunately, I have lost two children since Cody, and I know how devastating it is. Thanks for sharing! Keri
**baking can always survive shipping trips to NY, right??;)*

10:53 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

Oooh, love learning more about you!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits