Saturday, March 24, 2007

Creating

It's been a very hectic week with me having to venture out to appointments nearly every day this week! We've had dentist appointments, hair appointments, gym appointments (yes I've joined the gym! shock horror!) and other things too.
But amongst all of that I have been quite creative this week. Things are coming along very nicely for the new Lime Tart stamping kit. We're now just waiting on the stamps to arrive from the US and we'll be ready to go.
I've had another set of cards accepted by Stamping and Papercraft using the Men Buzz & Bloom stamps, I finished an art canvas piece for a competition in Australian Papercrafts, I made nine ATCs for an international chain ATC swap and I have just finished two cards using the new colour inspiration on the CPS blog.
It's been a lovely, rainy day so perfect for eating popcorn and the yummy potato and leek soup that hubby has on the stove right now.
Here's my ATC for the chain swap. I've used Basic Grey papers, L'il Davis Designs & Hero Arts stamps, and microbeads.Here are the two cards for the colour challenge at CPS. Most products are from the Lime Tart March Full Tart, other bits are from old kits and one item there is from a future kit, lol.

Okay I'm off to grab some of that soup :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Great projects!! I am having a hard time with the color challenge :)

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philippa---your cards are GOOOOORGEOUS! Packed with creativity--love them.
Melissa Phillips

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I love your cards :). It is such a fab colour scheme and you have used it so well to make beautiful cards :)

jo xx

9:24 AM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

I love the sunny yellow and blue combo!

1:19 PM  
Blogger . said...

Love your work! Christine

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful cards!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Rika said...

Beautiful cards!

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Philippa, l am soooo jealous that your hubby cooks!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits