Friday, March 09, 2007

CPS sketch #4 & new ATC swap

Here's my take on CPS Sketch #4. I used my new Lil Davis Crillon 2 stamps, they are nice, bit of a bargain price too! If you want some, email me.

Big day at the school assembly today, with Billy hosting it and Mary doing a dance. So double proud mumma moment today.

I also got a phone acceptance from Stamping & Papercraft for a set of canvases that I made.

Then I spent the day packing a special limited edition kit that will be released on the site later this month.

Tonight I am hoping to lift Tania's idea and create a birthday calendar.

I've had requests for another ATC swap, so let's get started! Theme this time around is "Seasons". You can choose the season, lol. Again 9 for 9, get one of your own back. Post to me with return postage and an addressed envelope. Overseas girls email me :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie Prichard said...

I love this black and white color combination!

(I also like that I am able to read your word verification in one try! LOL)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Philippa~ Can you please contact me? lostluggage@cox.net

:) Julie

3:09 AM  
Blogger Lea L. said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for participating!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Daffie Online said...

this card rules!
My favorite CPS of this week :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger . said...

This is gorgeous! Christine

2:16 AM  
Blogger Phoebefigalilly said...

I'm in again for the atc swap Philippa!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits