Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Update on the ATC swap

They are all now winging their way back to all participants, and oh what a lovely bunch of ATCs! Here are some pics, remembering the theme was hats/crowns/headwear.

The Akubra one opens up to reveal some journaling about why Margaret chose the Akubra and what an Akubra is.
I do hate to pick favourites but I love Egypt! Tania has just amazed me with her ATC and from what I can gather, I think it was one of her first attempts at an ATC!

Here's a closeup of mine. The stamp is by Lost Coast Design, the background one is by Hero Arts. The wings were stamped again and coated in dimensional magic and then covered with crushed mica, sut out and stuck over the original wings for a bit of dimension. The corners are also mica that have just been stapled on.
Thanks again everyone :) I hope you enjoy your new little bits of artwork.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

These all look beautiful Phillipa I can see why you like Egypt.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some gorgeous ATC's there Philippa !!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Julie Prichard said...

Wow- what a lovely set!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool , cant wait to get these back! .. thanks for the comments Philippa , yes one of my first attempts, and my first swap .. so thanks girls for letting me be part of it :)

8:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I cant wait to see them in real life. Such talented ladies out there..Not being pushy Philipa, but whats the next topic??? Love doing ATC's

Sarah F

11:07 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Oh these are so gorgeous Philippa... I do love yours.. how clever using the mica..

Just wanted to say thankyou so much Philippa for my beautiful tile you made me for Tammy's swap, it's very, very Beautiful and a real treasure... :o)

3:53 PM  
Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH I love this ATC!!! THey look so cool!!


Bety :)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egypt seems to be a popular theme!

Well done :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits