Friday, March 02, 2007

A week has gone by

Yeah, yeah, the old cliche again. Time flies, yada yada yada...

I have been busy though.

I've baked, well I made a rice bubble slice for the lunchboxes this week. 3 cups of rice bubbles, 25 marshmallows and a dob of butter. Melt the marshmallows and butter and mix through the rice bubbles. I threw in a handful of choc chips too. The kids love it and it tastes so much better than the bought ones!

I've taxed, well I did the gst return. I lost all of October receipts, but I found them again, lol. All done, all sorted.

We got the new kits up on site, with our new colour combination.

I booked the kids back into swimming lessons and they are loving it!

I won a rak from the CPS blog. I also made a card this morning using their #3 sketch.

I used my new stamp, which is made from black rubber, very nice! I have also used Maya Road white blossoms, Buzz & Bloom chipboard, a SU! sentiment stamp and Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson ink. It is mounted straight, it's just too lumpy for the scanner, lol.

6 Comments:

Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

NICE!! :)


Bety

4:52 PM  
Blogger Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love this. Great stamp and the chipboard looks awesome with it!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi phillipa,
Love the new colour scmeme on your banners and the kits look great this month too!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Pearl said...

Nice colours on this card ! & congrats on winning the RAk at CPS !


smiles ,Pearl

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta use my Maya Road flowers! LOVE everything about your card!

5:55 AM  
Blogger . said...

This is so pretty! Love your work! Christine :-)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits