Friday, January 12, 2007

Woohoo Fancy Pants!

I love Fancy Pants products, we've had a few Lime Tart kits with FP papers and products and I think they are gorgeous. But check this out, how cool is this?! Mel, our own Lime Tart, has received an honourable mention in the FP design team search. Congratulations to Shirley too, well done! Shirley also did a guest designer spot for Lime Tart back in July 2006.

Struggling with the heat here, we hit 38 degrees yesterday I think, and our aircon is on the blink. We went to the movies last night to escape from the heat and I was freezing! We went to see Flushed Away and it was quite funny. The kids loved it, so did the big male kid in our family ;)

Kiwiscraps have released their class schedule for their April Crafting Connection. I want to go, I think I'll go, will have to see....

1 Comments:

Blogger Alli said...

oh I want to go too! bit too soon after that last one for me I'm afraid.. is it as hot today there? wont tell you how nice it is for scrapping here today LOL oops

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits