Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm back!

We went away for a week after Christmas and it has taken me this long to catch up on everything, actually I still don't think that I am caught up on the washing, lol.


So first up as I go through my digital pics:

I got this idea from Jaki's blog. How cute are they? Little marshmallows topped with melted chocolate, jaffas and mint leaves. We made these the week before Christmas to take to a party.


This was the delicious entree that hubby made for Christmas day. Lobster tail in lime butter sauce with something else. Yum! I forgot to take photos of the rest of the meal, lol.

So Boxing Day we took off to Murramarang Resort where we had a beachfront unit. It was our tenth wedding anniversary so we lashed out, lol. The kids had a ball, we swam, built sandcastles, ate, swam, bushwalked, went shopping, ate, read books, played cardgames, I got sunburnt.

I got The Time Traveler's Wife as an early Christmas present and finished it before Christmas so had to go out and buy another book for the holiday. I got Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon and finished it very quickly so had to grab the second one while we were still there! It was by sheer coincidence that both The Time Traveler's Wife and Cross Stitch were both on time travel, love and girls called Clare/Claire.

Since we've been back it's been work, work, work, and coping with three children on holidays who just want to raid my craft cupboard!

The January kits are up and selling very quickly, not many of them left. We've also added some fantastic Catslife Press stamps. Plus today we've uploaded some little kits with some fabulous papers in them. I just had to have these papers and they are perfect for those will little boys, or big boys. There's also a girly kit too. Lots of fun! Buy them now, or order them and we can pop them in with your next subscription parcel. These kits are very limited!

Oh and Buzz & Bloom have announced their new design team for 2007. I am very excited to say that I was asked to stay on for 2007 and I'm looking forward to lots of new challenges :)

I'm sure I have forgotten something but plenty of time for catching up....


3 Comments:

Blogger The Scrap Miser said...

Wow they look sooooo yummy!!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 2007 appointment with Buzz and Bloom.... but of course they had to have you back if they know what's good for them !!
Those marshmallow things look great and...omgosh...can your hubby come and cook for me !! YUMMO !!!
Congrats on your anniversary too!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't the Diana Gabaldon books just fantastic - I read them all when I was pregnant with twins 8 years ago as I needed to rest a lot. We even visited the Standing Stones at Glenn Innes a few years ago.
Kirsten (Lismore, NSW, Australia)

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits