Sunday, December 10, 2006

The postie has been again!

On a Sunday! Today I received some very nice, and very different ribbon for the January kits. Think hot! I love this kit, lol, but I always say that :)

It's been a hot one today, it's still 35 degrees at 7pm, thank goodness for airconditioning :)

For some reason I woke up at 0630 this morning, why oh why I have no idea! I like my sleep ins but it just wasn't going to happen this morning so I got up and it turned into quite a productive day. We didn't go anywhere of course, just too hot, but I got creative. I altered a clock that I bought a few weeks ago for $12.95, a lovely clock with Elvis on it, lol, well it's now even nicer and decorated with the Lime Tart 6x6 December kit! I also made a card to go with Marieke's card sketch for this month. The newsletter will be out on the 14th so keep an eye on inboxes, or go and sign up for it now so you don't miss out.

I also went bead shopping again on Thursday, again for another Christmas present. This one is for my 15 year old niece.


Next handmade presents on the list are for the teachers. I still have no idea on what I will do. I might do a note book like we did in Donna Downey's class at Kiwiscraps..... I don't know, it's just not grabbing me though. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing comments

12:39 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hi Phillipa,
I worked out what my comments problem was. I hadn't changed my blog over to the new system so it seemed to be blocking me from commenting on those who had changed. Not just yours.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits