Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Beading

This could get very, very addictive! I have a few plans for more projects and I've booked in for yet another class next weekend. But here is what I've made so far.

This is one necklace for me:



This is a necklace for a gift for Christmas:



And these are the beaded tassles that we made:
1. is mine
2. Billy (age 7)
3. Mary (age 6)
4. Peggy (turning 5 next month)
The only thing I helped the kids with was the rethreading, they chose all colours and created the patterns by themselves. I'm a very proud mum!







5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hmmm...
I see how making beaded tassles could be addictive. : )

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Very nice!!
It looks like you all had a very creative, fun time.
How clever are those kids!!!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Philippa !! Beautiful work....and if a 5 year old could do it.....maybe I could give it a go!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are Great! Your kids seem to be very talented! I've just into beading myself, so it was nice to see some handmade examples.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Well done MissP and kidlets..... and yes beading is yet ANOTHER highly addictive hobby ;)...my beads are starting to over-run the stamps (almost!)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits