Friday, October 06, 2006

Soccer mum

Yes I know the soccer season is over, but I only just got my film developed. I also got my 'to do' list whittled down this morning so treated myself to scrapping time! Trying to find the right shade of white cardstock was hard! I can't believe how many different shades of white I had in my stash! I do like this one though, it's called Avalanche, look out for it in a future Lime Tart kit, although it won't be teamed with red, green and blue, lol.



The title is using the white Heidi Swapp alphas from the July 12x12 kit, I've coloured them with chalk ink and clear embossed. The coloured cardstocks are scraps from the patterned paper from the February 6x6 Kit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

This page just makes me smile, I do that to chipboard too as I couldn't bring paint to the UK with me.

Cheers,

Lauren x

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the stitching lines around the journalling block and along the coloured paper pieces.... groovy idea !! Great page Philippa.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

I love this layout MissP - very nice indeed. Gotta love being a soccer mum hey? (cricket mum now that summer is here!)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh very cool. I just love the photos

Dee Molina

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits