Saturday, September 16, 2006

Stuff to look at...

If you haven't seen it already, the September Lime Tart gallery is up and looking gorgeous. We've also popped in a new link for the archived galleries which should make it easier to view.

Scrapbooking Top 50 are hosting a treasure hunt and one of the prizes is a Lime Tart kit, so pop on over there and start hunting.

A new Lime Tart newsletter will go out next week with some very, very exciting news, so if you haven't signed up for it yet, what are you waiting for?

I've been working on my Buzz & Bloom projects this week and have decided to really think outside the square for what I normally do, and I have had so much fun! I think I was flying high on mod podge fumes yesterday, lol, but it was so much fun! All will be revealed on the 1st October in the Buzz's newsletter, so sign up for that too!

Okay I'm off to weed the garden in this lovely spring weather!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gallery is gorgeous !
I'm all signed up for the newsletter!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits