Saturday, September 09, 2006

AWOL

due to fundraiser tomorrow! What was I thinking when I volunteered for this?! Yesterday I spent three hours moving tables and chairs, today I have to design my class that I am teaching, lol, nothing like leaving it til the last minute ;)

It was a very nice mail week this week :) A couple of rubber parcels from the US and my first subscription mag from Scrapbook Creations. Gorgeous stuff in there, well done to the girls that I know that have articles in there. Oh and more Time ATCs arrived for the swap that I am hosting on www.time2stamp.com

I'm hanging out for tomorrow to be over!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette Adams said...

I can't wait either! Just wondering if there are any places left?

12:27 PM  
Blogger Shazz said...

Job well done Philippa!
I had a great time watching others work and putting some time aside to do my own stuff.

I hope it was a success for the vendors and the school.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits