Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The best class of all...

How could I forget the mystery class that Lime Tart sponsored and the gorgeous Wendy's Redshaw-Bruhns created and taught. OMGosh that lady is one amazing teacher! I was able to sit in on the class, I think I was there to hand out pins and beads if anyone dropped theirs, but oh boy was I inspired by Wendy's teaching style! So here is Wendy's project which you can now buy from Lime Tart with full colour instructions. You get everything in the kit to make the project, all you need to provide is glue, scissors and a craft knife!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, everything looks wonderful Philippa. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could have made it.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Phillipa!

It was great to meet you! (We talked about cards - fancy that - beside the little shop) I would have loved to have spent more time talking to you, but maybe another day we'll meet again!

Yes, I have to agree, Wendy's classes were great!

Debbie

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm turning greener by the minute - what a lovely way to use the MM large chipboard flowers. Stunning !!
Debbie K

2:45 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'm going next year!!! soooo green with envy!!!

I hope that my ACT's arrived in time they should have. I've been crossing my fingers. lol

Well it's been great reading all about kewi scraps!

Lauren x

2:06 AM  
Blogger Coby said...

Hi Philippa
I had a lovely time tonight making the Daisy book!! Wendy is very clever to design such a sweet project and you are wonderful for putting together the kit and for making it available on your site.
Love Coby xxx

10:53 PM  
Blogger Vintage Papers said...

this is just adorable! I love it!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits