Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back from Kiwiscraps part 2

Okay photo uploading still isn't working so I'll be back again!

Next is Donna's One Year, One Album class and I love this idea! I will definitely be making more of these. We made this album completely from scratch. I love the project and the concept of putting the 'non-arty' photos in it for the good memories. Quick and easy!



Then it's Ali's Favo(u)rite Photos. Showing how to combine patterned papers from all over the place, lol. I still have to bind this album and pop the photos in it.





Now it's Donna's Imagine the Possibilities class. This is basically a notepad that we made from scratch. I do have to pull mine apart a bit and reglue the insert as I didn't use my ASSets.






And finally, Donna's Photo Decor class. These letters are supposed to have ribbon and photos and other embellishments on them, but I think I may recover them with different paper to fit my decor better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous Philippa.....I'm SOOOO jealous !!!
Debbie K

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits