Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My dorky husband...

I'm sending out a little explaination in the teeny tiny hope that the lady involved does read my blog, lol.

The scenario - my husband is at the PO sending pizza boxes and a lady standing next to him sees the return address label of "Lime Tart" so she comments that she was only looking at the website the previous day and how she liked the kits. So dorky hubby on the spot tries to think of whether he should do a big sales pitch or say nothing. Apparently he simply said "oh really" or something to that effect, lol, and then proceeded to feel really, really dorky!

So please, if you do read my blog, my husband is really a normal, friendly, outgoing type of person, but just got a bit tongue-tied :)

On another note, I went to the printers today to pick up the instructions for the Kiwiscraps Mystery Class and they look so good! I still haven't done any swap pins (well I will do atcs if I get around to it!).

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

LOL LOl LOL
Hi Phillipa it was me in the PO.
For my version of what happened (and what I told my friend later that day with a ver red face)
Have a look at my blog.
Don't think your hubby is a dork at all. : )

10:19 AM  
Blogger Roz said...

LOL, men!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

thats so funny, How cool is it that it was Tammy James and what a small world it is online.

Lauren x

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny Philippa.
Debbie K

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits