Monday, July 10, 2006

Would you like to swap with me?

ATCs that is.....

I'd like to propose an atc swap hosted by me. An atc is an Artist Trading Card and the only rule is their size. They must be 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches in size. Not overly bumpy as most people store them in baseball trading card sleeves, although I have been able to put some quite bumpy ones in my sleeves.

Theme is "fruity" - you can interpret that however you like.

There is some good information here on atcs.

Don't forget to put some details on the back - name, title, date, email address, and number of atcs (eg 1/7).

You will need to send in 6 cards and you will get 6 different ones back. If you want to keep one of your own, then make 7 and keep one for yourself. You need to also include a self addressed and stamped envelope for me to return them to you. Overseas entrants are very, very welcome! Contact me for return postage details :)

Let me know if you need more details. Let me know if you want to participate. Send atcs to this address.

***EDITED TO ADD - due date in my PO Box - 22nd August.***

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I wanna be in!! I'll contact you about international postage.
Fruity ... hmm ... that'll be fun!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Another International, i'll be in too. I'll get my lovely mum to receive them back in the post though as she can then send them to me all in one go. I've emailed you though.

Enjoy your day,

Lauren

4:54 PM  
Blogger Madebymadge said...

Philippa, if you have room for me I'd love to join the swap - I've never done an ATC swap before but ideas are buzzing in my head re Fruity.
Margaret

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to join the swap! Fun! Sending you email for details now;)
Monique (NL)

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Philippa !!
Count me in - I found the last one fun. Thanks for organising.
Debbie Kingston

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Philippa :-)

l'm in :-)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits