Friday, June 30, 2006

EOY

So the end of the financial year and stocktakes to do, yuk! I really shouldn't buy so much stuff ;)

We've been very busy this week with meetings and protest marches. The ACT government has proposed to close 39 schools by the end of 2008 and we are effected by this decision. But we won't give up without a fight! I've been appointed media rep for our little action group and surprise, surprise I was able to get some media coverage for us this week both on the news and the radio :)

I was lucky enough to receive a few really cool parcels this week, see below for my Hero parcel. Then later that day I got my Buzz & Bloom design team parcel and oh my gosh their new chipboard is amazing!! I love it!! I haven't played with it yet, it's too pretty, lol.

This weekend is going to be flat out with packing parcels, Yes it's July tomorrow and the July Lime Tart kits are just sooooo nice! Again, I haven't scrapped with them yet because I don't want to cut the paper, lol. But I have seen what Shirley has done with her kit and it is amazing. Particularly after she sent me her texture shots! You miss so much detail in the scans, but the texture shots - WOW!

So wish me luck that I do not get lost under an avalanche of pizza boxes over the weekend ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits