Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My baby boy :(

He's no longer :( He blabbed out tonight that the toothfairy is not real :( How sad am I?! I had to take him aside and explain that yes it is us parents that do it to keep magic alive and that he has to promise not to tell his little sisters! Oh I hope we can keep it a secret for a few more years.

Then just when you think their innocence is totally gone, he says "Why do parents do it? Did the government tell the first people that they had to do it for their kids?" No sweetie, we do it cause we love you.

I have to admit to shedding a tear over it....

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

{hugs} How sad..I hope my boys believe for a little while longer.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

I can totally understand that Philippa in fact when Shayla confronted me about it in front of Annaliese a few months ago I had to lie to her as I didn't want Annaliese to find out yet. She immediately believed me so I figured that she wasn't ready yet.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Philippa - what a beautiful moment. There's a page in that you know !! LOL !!
Debbie K

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable story Phillipa! So worthy of a LO!

11:41 AM  
Blogger nic said...

heeeey phillipa! Braden (5) jsut declared he had a wiggly tooth - he can't do that - I'm not over Jacob loosing teeth yet! lol.

(update yer blog!)

nic

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits