Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tagged....

Well I should be writing up class notes for my book in a box class tonight but I'm such a procrastinator!! So here goes my tag from Gabbie....

ln my Fridge:
Raita
Juice
Milk
Fruit and Vegies
Limes and Cream (For lime tart!)

In my Closet
Believe it or not, I don't have one!

In my handbag (I just bought a gorgeous new handbag from ebay in funky orange and green!)
mobile phone
wallet
shopping list
lego
lolly wrappers

In my car
Oh gosh, hubby's pet peeve:
rubbish
parking ticket things
pen
broken sunglasses
soccer balls
kids' car seats

On my DVD / Video player
Narnia
Last night's recorded stuff for me to watch later in the week
Incredibles
Spy Kids

I am tagging:
Carole
Sally
Michelle
and I was going to tag Roz but she's already done it! So who else wants to have a go?

1 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

lol, sorry!

how on earth do you live without a wardrobe???

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits