Saturday, April 15, 2006

Creative Days....

I've had so much fun getting projects completed over the past few days. Admittedly they are late! But they are now done :)

I have completed a Christmas layout which I can't share as it's a gift.
A card - which is also a gift.
A mini album for a class at Scrap The Lot.



Cards for magazines submissions.
And like Nic, I was a good mum yesterday and we made Easter baskets and painted eggs.



A few weeks ago we started blowing the eggs and I think my head was about to explode! So yesterday we just hardboiled them :) The baskets were so easy to make! I got the template idea from Sue McGettigan's Buzz & Bloom project - Sweet Treat's Basket.

Well the Lime Tart gallery is up and looking amazing, thanks for all the comments. Full credit goes to two amazing designers in Nic and Audrey.

The winner of the Lime Tart survey is also up on the site. We sent out a small survey to see what our longterm subscribers wanted to see in their kits and to make sure we were packing and serving in the best possible way. You can see the results and more importantly the winner here.

Today is supposed to be a chilly day of 17 degrees so we are going to clean inside, watch videos, and try not to pinch the yummy fruit and nut Easter eggs that are currently hidden away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits