Thursday, April 06, 2006

Catch up...

I didn't realise how long it had actually been since I last blogged! Doesn't time fly. Life has been hectic lately, lots of work on, sick and grumpy kids, my Nan visiting (first time we've seen her in 7 years), my little brother's 30th birthday dinner (hope you had a great night Ben!), more work, helping out at school, late nights, early mornings, but the light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel.

Tonight I had some papers laid out on the table and hubby asked if they were for the June kits..... "Nope" was my reply, "Tonight I'm scrapping for me!" and I have finally started on my ATC DT CJ (Addicted to Craft Design Team Circle Journal, what a mouthful, lol) and I'm loving it so far! I'm on here while the white paint is drying :)

Thanks for the well wishes for Billy. He is now fine. We had about three nights of red welts on his little body and we changed washing powders, I washed everything in the house and he hasn't had a sign of it since. I'm glad it was that easy.

CC06 - wow I am getting excited about August! Wendy has come up with the cutest, funkiest project for the mystery class and with her design and my contacts - WOW! These class kits are going to be the BEST! I've booked my accomodation and I'm still a little nervous about going by myself but it seems there are a few doing the same (Lyn, Alex....) It's also now confirmed that Nic will be coming over to help out too!

We had swimming lessons this afternoon and I finally remembered to take my notepad with me so I could sketch and write out notes while watching the kids. It was amazing! I got so much down on paper, I've designed my two classes for the ACTSA Stamp Camp in June, or is it July? I got new ideas sorted for the May Lime Tart kits, plus a few other little ideas down on paper too. So note to self: remember to take notepad to swimming *every* week!

Also today, I got up to date with all paperwork, spent the morning at preschool helping 25 preschoolers make Easter bags and paper pieced bunnies. Very cute!

Okay, I think my paint is dry and I have now made Gabbie happy with my long winded blog up date.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

Well you do sound like you've been busy! How lovely to see your nan after all that time!

Kiwi Scraps is going to be awesome! You might be travelling on your own, but you will never be without a thousand friends there! :o)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits