Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lots of bits and pieces....

Firstly the gallery is up!!! Thank you Carole and Deb - amazing work!

The April guest designers are Nic Howard and Audrey Underwood. I can't wait to see their designs. The gallery just keeps getting better and better!

Now should I ask for a sleeping partner like Zina did, lol?

Okay, onto my brag. I got this magazine last week and forgot to blog about it, lol. It's the latest Scrapbook Creations which I have just found out has a new editor in Jannah Kelly. I love Jannah! She used to edit Stamping and Papercraft and she was so easy to work with. I love her style. Oh and don't forget that Sally is on the cover! Anyway onto my brag, I designed some work for Addicted to Craft for their two page ad that appears in SC and here it is. How cool is that!? Look carefully on the righthand page and you can see my name ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I've had a look at the gallery and it is gorgeous! and would you believe my kit has just arrived and I've started a lo with some of the papers.

I haven't seen the latest SC but would have recognised Peggy's photo. Will have to go look for the latest mag.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

oops, I forgot to add. I'm really looking forward to next month's gallery. Nic is one of my favourite scrapbooker and Audrey does some amazing work.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits