Sunday, March 05, 2006

Stuff

First up - thank you Leanne & Carole for your comments on my little album :) Leanne, it is made from a cigar tin which measures 8cm x 9cm. I was lucky that a customer brought in a whole shopping bag full of them for us to use.

Last night we went to Skyfire in Canberra. It was great, a lovely picnic dinner by the lake and then a great display of fireworks. Peggy finally took her hands off her ears to enjoy it too!

Today we went to the National Gallery and had a lot of fun! The kids couldn't get enough of the activities and not once did I hear "can we go home now?". We then topped it off with some nice frozen custards from Jigsaw.

I did miss out on a Hero Arts win this competition so here is my layout that I sent in for it.



Big congrats to Rach for her win again, and to Godelieve too. Godelieve is an amazing stamper, I really do love her work.

Okay must run and water my newly planted agapanthus before dinner....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I got my kit today & is so lovely, it's like geting a present in the mail! lol

I love Canberra, I always go to "Happy's" it's a chinese food shop in a mail their it's the best.

Anyway, thanks for the lovely kit,

Lauren

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that layout. I love the way you stitched the ribbon down for the stem, very creative....might have to pinch this idea !! LOL !!
Debbie K

3:28 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

The layout was gorgeous Philippa! Also love your little cigar tin, they are fun to work with hey?!!!
Yay about going to Kiwiscraps!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits