Monday, February 13, 2006

Lots and lots of cool news!

Okay where do I start with all of my news?!

The Lime Tart gallery will up be tomorrow and it is looking simply stunning!! My inbox was full of photos from Sally yesterday, boy that girl has done a LOT of projects with this kit! Unfortunately it is all sold out, but for those that were lucky to grab one, there are some awesome ideas for you to be inspired by.

March kits are looking good too! I'll be posting to my guest designers this week and can't wait to see what they come up with. I've been able to grab some great new products from a new little Aussie manufacturer and I love them so much that I will be getting more for kits down the track!

I doodled a layout on Thursday night! I stayed up til 1am because I just couldn't stop. I never thought I would follow the new trend of doodling, but Michelle inspired me so much that I had a go. I really like it and I will do another one, I have a few more ideas floating around in my head of what I'd like to do.



My friend Gabbie has just started a blog! Go check it out! I love Gabbie, she makes me smile and laugh. We've sort of known each other for a few years but it's only recently that we have become friends, StampingTop50 brought us together and I'm glad it did!

Back to Lime Tart for a minute.... Once I have finished here, I will be changing the subscription gifts so if you haven't subscribed - go check them out. I have to upload them quickly so I don't use them myself, lol.

Other news..... Oh boy this is exciting!! I have been asked to join the Buzz & Bloom Design Team!! How cool is that??!! As corny as it sounds I have always been a fan of B&B and then on the weekend I have been given this amazing opportunity! I have already been assigned with my first projects so make sure you go and sign up for their newsletter so you can see what I do! B&B have some secrets soon to be revealed too and they are exciting!

Now for my other design team, yes you know the one.... Yes that one that was once known as the Chatterbox Downunder DT. We are now revamped due to circumstances beyond our control (hopefully those circumstances will be revealed soon enough) but now we are known as the ArTistic Chicks! We've been working quietly behind the scenes and our work will be hitting the mags soon. Check out March Scrapbook Creations, I know I will be ;) Our revamp has opened up so many more opportunities to work with other fantastic products that I am very, very excited! So stay tuned for more of that!

Okay must run, I have a hungry child, well she is always hungry! Hollow legs she has!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Well I'm looking forward to seeing what the Artistic Chicks have been doing. Congrats on the dt at Buzz & Bloom.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Philippa, this layout is very, very cool! Love all the doodling! Can't wait to see what else is in your head!
Fantastic news about Artistic Chicks, looking forward to seeing everyones work! Going to check out B&B now!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits