Friday, January 20, 2006

An Ar-Ar Bird

B - Look mum there's an Ar-Ar bird.
Me - What's an Ar-Ar bird? (in my mind I was thinking R-R bird).
B - You know mum, a bird that goes Aaarrrr, Aaaarrrrrr.
Me - Oh a crow?!

ROFL!!

Not a lot happening, just trying to keep children amused during the holidays, there is only so much painting, playdough, movies, craft, plays, books etc...

Tonight I am running a cyberstamp evening at Stamping Top 50, come along and have some fun, prizes donated by Little Scrapbook Shop.

A nice mail day today, I bought a few unmounted stamps on Tuesday night and they arrived today, all the way from WA! Go check out Joyce's shop, there is some nice unusual stuff there - Paper Forest Designs.

So on that note, I'm off to ink them up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

ROTFL, that is just so gorgeous!!! Have to scrap that!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits