Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot....

....like Christmas!

I love this week! I've been getting cards from friends, secret santa gifts, family presents from interstate. I've been shopping frantically, stamping frantically, partying too.

Yesterday I had lunch with two good friends and it was delicious! We even had strawberry daiquiris - two I might add, lol.

Today I was able to go shopping without children and after only an hour and a half, I had to leave because I had run out of money! I think I'm done, just two more gifts to buy and they will be easy to grab. I also saw lots of beautiful Christmas decorations on special already so I think I will go back and grab some. I hope they will still be there.

Today I 'whipped up' a couple of stamped candles. They are lots of fun. You stamp on tissue paper, colour it in, cut out, wrap around a candle, then wrap wax paper around the candle, then heat gently with a heatgun. Voila!



Roz - lol at squashing cockies, I think it was late when I filled in the questions, well that is my excuse anyway.

Okay, if I don't blog before Christmas - Have a safe and happy Christmas, indulge and enjoy! There's always New Year's resolutions to be made, lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Philippa.

Marie xo

6:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle G said...

How cool do they look!!!! Great idea Phillipa!!!!
You have a great chrissy too!!! Rest up for a busy new year!!!
Cheers
Michelle xx

10:25 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Wow you are so clever doing these candles Philippa!! Love them!!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits