Friday, November 25, 2005

A huge parcel!

Yesterday I got home to an enormous parcel that arrived from Craftainers. It was my Super Tote prize, and how cool is it! I'm not really a go out and scrap kind of girl, I like to scrap at home. But there is no way I'm letting this bag out of my sight! So many pockets and sections and stuff, and great quality too.

Thanks again Nicole!

We had our final preschool parent's meeting last night and we lashed out and went to dinner for it. We went to the Greater Indian Restaurant at Charnwood, and I highly recommend it! Go the butter chicken - YUM!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

I have had a look at that site Phillipa. Lucky you won something cause my credit card and I wouldn't know where to start to buy anything from it.
Make sure you take a pic of it filled with your stuff to share with us.

~shazz~

4:36 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Yum, I love Indian food.

Marie xo

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits