Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bits & pieces...

Well I can safely say that I am on the Chatterbox Design Team, lol. I rang Addicted to Craft just to double check! Yes I'm a nut, but I needed to hear it again. Although a few more of the new members are slowly coming out of the woodwork. Nice to 'meet' some of you! Thank for the congratulations from everyone too. I am still so excited.

Yesterday was a huge day in packing new orders and posting them off, the poor ladies at the post office were very good and very patient with me.

This week has been good with deliveries for me too, lots of new stock for Lime Tart. Heaps of lovely stuff for me to start putting December's Creative Kits together. Now I just have to wait on my matching Bazzill.

Today I must get on to making birthday invitations for Peggy, my baby is turning 4! Then tonight I have a Christmas card class on at Scrap The Lot.

Other than that, I really have to start going to bed earlier!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shazz said...

I can imagine what the ladies were thinking at "ATC" when you called them up Philippa....LOL
So who are the others ??
I have heard nothing about anyone else !!

~shazz~

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits