Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Published!

I'm very excited to be published in Stamping & Papercraft once again. It's always a thrill to see my creations in print. This time around is even more exciting as I used Leave Memories stamps and I emailed Holli, the owner of Leave Memories to show her the magazine. She has offered to send me some free stamps! I'm hoping that I will get this set. How nice are they!?

She has also uploaded the picture of the cards to her website. Check them out here!

Now to Lime Tart..... I am just about able to stick up a sold out sign on both of my 6x6 kits, come on someone, anyone, please make my day and let me put up that sign!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Woohoo! Free stamps. Lucky you.

Marie xo

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits