Saturday, December 17, 2005

Woohoo spending spree!!

Okay yes it's the 16th in the US, lol. I've been at work today so haven't been able to blog.

But go and check this out. It's my third win in a row with Hero Arts and I get a $50USD spending spree on stamps of my choice. Oh the decisions!

Big congrats to Rach too, for her third place. I can't count the number of times Rach has won, lol.

1st and 2nd place are absolutely gorgeous too! My entry this time was a little bit different to my usual style and colours but I thought I'd try and stand out, lol.

Okay must be quick, I have the reins of the house tonight as hubby is at Christmas drinks and I have been left to make mine and the children's dinner, and for anyone that knows me, they know that I can't cook! (except for Lime Tart, of course!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Huge congrats Philippa!!!! Love the layout - sensational! Congrat to Rachel too!!! Ok, off to check it out a bit more!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Shazz said...

love the colour combo philippa...it certainly caught my eye....will check out the rest later
congrats to you

8:12 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Congratulations again, Philippa. oooh, how are you going to decide how to spend those dollars?

Marie

9:14 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Wow - I was just surfing twopeas as one sometimes does and discover that you've won a cool contest. Super well done. :)

Oh and a long time hello - I used to be on the ozscraptillyoudrop yahoogroup. :)

Adept ( Deborah )

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits