Thursday, December 08, 2005

Phew...

What a week! I haven't really done much but it seems like I have been so busy! The weekend was spent Christmas shopping and party shopping. We had a birthday party on Sunday for our youngest - my baby is now four! We normally put the tree up the same day but this year we were just too tired, so we did it on Monday. I overcame my fussiness with the tree and allowed the children to put the decorations wherever they pleased, and I'm pleased to report that I didn't move a thing! They did a very good job! I love unwrapping the decorations every year. We have some that are very special, some that are just plain weird (like my kissing fish with the big glittery red lips) and of course the obligatory handmade ones from school.

Then there has been all of the Lime Tart work I've been doing. Lots of orders and organising orders. Lots of exciting things coming. Oh and then there are the emails that I have been getting from Steph and Chris.... WOWOWOWOWOW! I am loving those emails, the gallery is going to be awesome on the 14th.

Today we have the preschool Christmas concert on and I have been delegated official photographer, oops.

Tonight is the Scrap The Lot Christmas party and I'm off to do make and takes for that. So if you are in Canberra, pop in and say hi!

Last but not least I got a very exciting email this morning but I can't reveal until the 16th :) But I'm excited! Sorry for teasing ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I'm starting to get used to you tantalizing us. I look forward to hearing this exciting news you have.

Marie xo

2:28 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Philippa, not fair!LOL I can't even bribe you with my projects as I've already sent them to you!LOL

Can't wait to hear!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits