Friday, November 25, 2005

Shopping!

I had a fun afternoon shopping for new supplies for the December kits today. Lots of amazing ribbons.

I also grabbed supplies for a Make and Take that I will be doing at Scrap The Lot's Christmas party on the 8th December. Very bright, very cute, very practical, but all credit must go to a friend in Adelaide, KarenL. She sent me a gorgeous little gift for my birthday back in May and now I'm using the idea. So huge thanks Karen!

All was revealed at Lime Tart tonight on who the guest designers will be for December. Congratulations girls, I look forward to sending you some gorgeous kits and seeing what inspiring things you turn them into.

Oh and the list of Chatterbox Chicks was revealed at Blue Bazaar tonight too. I can't wait to get started on our projects and getting to know everyone a bit better!

Now, where was that early night....

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle G said...

Hi Philippa, Looking forward to getting to know you better, Michelle here your fellow Chatterbox Chick!!! I can't wait to see what is in store for us!!
Cheers
Michelle

12:52 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I can't wait to see the new ribbons. You are a terrible tease.

Marie xo

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits