Monday, December 05, 2005

My song

Like I said, I like a challenge and Chris has challenged people to come up with their own blog theme song. So here is mine, sung to Greased Lightnin'.

Let me know what you think, and then take the challenge and do one for yourself!


Well this blog is systematic, hydromatic, ultramatic
Why, it could be Lime Tart!
We'll get some Rusty Pickle papers and some cool cd tins, oh yeah
Keep talkin', whoah keep talkin'!
Huge big rubons and chipboard letters, oh yeah
I'll get them packed, I need to get them packed!
With goodies on the site, they'll be flyin’ out the door
You know that you are hip when you get a Lime Tart Kit
Lime Tart!

(Chorus:)
Go, Lime Tart
You're burnin' up the charts oh yeah
Lime Tart, go Lime Tart.
Go Lime Tart
Your service is number one
Lime Tart, go Lime Tart!
You are supreme
The scrappers scream
For Lime Tart.
Go go go go go go go go

We'll get some funky, bright brads and gorgeous prima flowers, oh yeah.
Add some Heidi Swapp tape and Making Memories paint, oh yeah.
With products that inspire
The kits you will desire
You know that I am right, the kits they will delight,
Lime Tart!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Philippa you are a star!!! I love this, very well put together!!!! Congrats and I will send you out a little scrappin' surprise!!! - After I've finished my Limetart projects that is!LOL

Thanks for taking the challenge!!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Roz said...

Oh I love this Philippa! It's perfect!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

rofl. I can just see those hips moving. Cool!

Marie

9:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle G said...

This is classic Philippa!!!
YOua re so clever!!!! That would be a perfect theme song for your business, Know any good musicians??
Well Done!!! I am so impressed!!!
Cheers
Michelle

11:33 PM  
Blogger Shazz said...

what a hoot philippa
made me laugh especially as kait's class is performing their own version of greased lightning for their end of yr concert next wk.
very clever of you.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits