Friday, December 16, 2005

Sold out again :)

How cool is that?! I'm excited!

Just the 12x12 kits, I still have 6x6 Kits available and they are very nice too!

It's been a very hectic week with the end of school. Mary finished preschool yesterday and Billy finishes school today. So we had lots of parties and assemblies. I had a huge proud mum moment on Wednesday when my little boy was given one of two reading awards for the whole school! This year has been fantastic for him with awards, he won the VIC (Very Important Citizen), which is chosen by their peers. Then he won the Star of the Month, which is chosen by all the teachers at the school. Now he has won a reading award. Yep, I'm a proud mum, and shhhh I will even admit to shedding a few tears at his report yesterday, it was so good!

I also received a lot of my January Kit stock this week - very nice! Now to wait on the Bazzill and I can get my Guest Designer's Kits out for them to play with. Just wait until you see who we have in store!

Now I know I had some news to share on the 16th, but I forgot to mention that I meant the 16th in the US, so that may give you a clue as to what I am excited to reveal ;)

Finally, huge congratulations to all of the Australian and NZ girls who have been grabbing prizes from Scenic Route and Junkitz. Well done!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Love the layouts in the gallery that the guest designers have done. Particularly, love Chris's very very cute reindeer.

Okay, spill.....have you heard from Hero Arts?

Hugs, Marie

4:25 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh Philippa you big tease!LOL Can't wait to hear your news and to find out who is doing the guest DT's for January! I had such a fabulous time with the December kit and I'm sure the January girls will love their kits too!

Marie, glad you like the reindeer!!LOL

Congrats to Billy, what a little star he is!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Shazz said...

congrats on your family's achievements philippa.
stop putting together such nice kits because the temptation after i get chrissy out of the way may be too much for me.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits