Monday, December 19, 2005

Tagged

I have been tagged by the vivacious Sally.....

Never in my life: do I want to see my children badly hurt
When I was Five: my little brother was born.
High School is: a bad memory for me, I played up in year ten and got into a LOT of trouble!
I once met: Gough Whitlam
Once in a bar: I was dancing to Footloose and popped my knee, I had to be carried outside to a taxi to take me to the Navy hospital. Not a good look the next morning with panda eyes.
When I turn my head left I see: My new digital camera's instructions
When I turn my head right I see: The lounge, Christmas tree, tv etc
A better name for me would be: I have no idea!
I have a hard time understanding: Racism
You know I like you if: I look you in the eye
Take my advice: Three children are a lot harder than three babies!
If you spent the night at my house: we'd eat chocolate and red wine and chat a lot.
I always make a point to: check my teeth and nostrils before walking out the front door, lol
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: squash one, I hate the popping feeling *shudder*
And by the way: I still haven't finished my Christmas cards!

You are tagged Marie & Chris

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Loved your answers Philippa! You just talked me out of having another baby too!LOL
Thanks for tagging me!!!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Roz said...

ROTFL- you'd rather lick a cockie than squash one??!!! I can't say I'm with you on that lol!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle G said...

Pour me a glass, I'll bring the chocolate!!! Yummmy!!!! LOL

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits