Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just stuff....

Not a lot has been happening this week, except for the constant "I'm bored" comments. We went to the Botanic Gardens on Sunday (without a camera!) and they are so nice. I purposely left my camera at home so I could just wander. The Gardens have a rainforest walk that is stunning, the temperature difference is amazing. The kids enjoyed lizard spotting, with Peggy saying "can I pat it", then running away screaming when one took two steps towards her!

Yesterday we went shopping for new school bags, lunch boxes, drink bottles etc. A bit sad actually as my baby starts preschool this year.

Lime Tart orders are going off and I have only one January 12x12 kit left! I finalised my shopping for the February Kits today and they are nice, even if I do say so myself, lol.

I've also been able to see what the January Guest Designers have been working on and all I can say is WOW!

Okay must be off, we are rock painting and bug collecting this afternoon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Wow, only one kit left!! Your kits are so popular Philippa which is great!!!! Can't wait to see what the girls have done!! Not long now!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Philippa, I was looking for fragrance oil related information and found your site. I have a fragrance oil site. You can find everything about candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Stop by and check it out when you can.
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits