Friday, January 06, 2006

Good mail week

I've been receiving heaps of fun mail this week! First of all I received this in the mail -



It's a little cheerleaders-rahrah-shaker-thingy! I got that as a Christmas present from US Papercrafts magazine, lol. How cute!

Then I got my Hero Arts 2006 catalogue and free stamp for getting the Honourable Mention in their last comp. Do you know how hard it is to decide how to spend my winnings?! I ended up choosing nine new stamps and I can't wait to get that parcel in the mail!

Then, also from the US, I got my copies of Card Creations Favorite Occasions -



and here's my card in the mag -



I also got back my Friends and Flowers Circle Journal, nearly 12 months to the day it originally left my hands, and boy is it nice!

Other than that I've just been entertaining children! How many weeks left of the holidays?

3 Comments:

Blogger Roz said...

ooh, don't you just love it when you get good mail??!!!

LOL at the cheerleader pom pom- how cute!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Fabulous card Philippa and that mag looks great too!!
I'm so hanging out to see the gallery this month!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

oooh, lucky you, hero arts stamps. yummy! love the pom pom thingy. When are you going to use that? rofl.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits