Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Shhh, I have a secret...

Newsletter subscribers got to see these photos last night and readers of my blog can see them now before I upload to the site tomorrow.

The 12x12 Kit reminds me of a yummy tray of soft-centred chocolates - strawberry and peppermint - my favourites! There's Heidi Swapp, Doodlebug, Maya Road, May Arts, fabric. Oh and did I mention the tin of chipboard blossoms? Yes! A Whole tin! Use the blossoms and then alter the tin.



The 6x6 Kit makes me think of fresh and fruity sorbets. It's filled with rubons, diecuts, Doodlebug rickrack, May Arts ribbon, clips, tags, big brads, tiny letters, paperbags and the nicest Kaleidoscope paper!



I have ordered in lots more kits this month but I think they are so good that they are going to fly out the door, particularly as I am also having a sale!!

The first Lime Tart sale will go like this.... purchase any February Kits and you can buy any old kits, any extras, any Bazzill, any other patterned paper, yes anything else (except February Kits) for 30% off! That makes the Bazzill 59.5c per sheet!

If you subscribe to the kits, you automatically qualify, so go to the site, do some shopping and check out, tick direct deposit for payment method and I will get back to you asap with the reduced cost of your extra purchases. You can then pay by either direct deposit or paypal and I can send your kits and extras straight away (yes they are ready and eager to hit mail boxes). Or I can set aside your extras until your normal subscription date (that's fine too).

If you don't subscribe, just go and buy a February Kit (you know you want too!) and then you too can purchase extras at 30% off.

Do get in quick as these kits are so nice. Have I said that already? Plus with the two talented guest designers on board this month, there will certainly be plenty of inspiration in the gallery on the 14th February.

Go and check out the member's gallery too, there has been an influx of uploads lately and they are all wonderful. See what other subscribers have been doing with their kits.

Don't miss out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits