Sunday, January 29, 2006

1st February Card Class

Not a lot happening, we've had a nice lazy weekend. I've made a few thank you cards (finally) for Christmas and birthday presents. Packed some orders, done a layout, played chess (numerous times!), made a worm farm, made crystals (did I mention how much Billy loves Backyard Science?), about six loads of washing today. Okay well it felt like a lazy weekend!

Just a quick blog to upload my class cards for Wednesday night. Simple cards, stickers, scrunching, inking, ribbon, flowers, brads, and one has a removable bookmark. Come along for some fun if you can - Scrap The Lot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mizzter Moolah said...

Seriously!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Den said...

Hi Philippa, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my new digital camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits