Tuesday, January 24, 2006

February Guest Designers

Thank you to Sally & Linda who will be the Lime Tart February Guest Designers. They both have their kits now, ready to start creating and have told me they are really impressed. Actually this is what Sally said "I love love love my kit. Aren’t those papers to die for!!! The fabric too." Oops that may give something away, lol. But she is right, the papers are just so nice! In both kits!

Of course both kits are limited in numbers and newsletter subscribers do get a first sneak peek before I tell everyone else. There will be some more exciting news on the 1st February when I send out the sneak peek, so if you want to be the first to know.... do go and sign up for the newsletter.

In the meantime I am busy searching CHA sneak peeks so I can buy more paper! Don't forget to email me any feedback about the kits, it does help. You will start to see a change in the 6x6 kits due to some awesome feedback I received. Thanks Linda!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Roll on February!!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Chris Millar said...

Can't wait to see what both these talented girls do with the kits Philippa and the kits themselves sound very exciting!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top50 Scrapbooking Kits